YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE SYMPTOMS…
DO YOU HAVE THE DIAGNOSIS?
Symptoms of a broken accounting process results in errors, delays, missed deadlines, inefficiency, headache and ultimately in excessive costs from paying too much in taxes to paying for avoidable services.
Let us save you $$$ with our one-time comprehensive review of your accounting processes and systems as well as your personal and corporate financials to uncover potential opportunities to:
- Optimize your tax situation and save on taxes
- Improve your processes for gathering financial data
- Reduce, eliminate or streamline current resources for your accounting services
- Realign your corporate structures to make them more tax efficient
- Save time, reduce stress and increase efficiency
Your One-time Cost
$1,500 plus HST, cost may be lower or higher if you want to reduce or expand the scope of the review.
What You Get
At the end of the review, we will meet with you to discuss our findings and provide you with a report that will include recommendations of what to implement to realize the proposed benefits from our review.
We are confident the review will deliver value to your practice that we back it with our Money Back Service Guarantee. If after implementing our recommendations and you don’t receive value in excess of the fees you paid to us, we will refund 100% of the fees, no questions asked!
Worried about your ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS, TAXES & FINANCES?
We Can Help!
Explore a specialized offering of our CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Services for medical professionals that comes with the following benefits:
- Automation of your financial data gathering process that will save you time and money
- Elimination of late filing of your corporate and personal tax returns as well as late penalties and interests you pay on late filing
- Up to date financial information to ensure timely availability of information for financing purposes
- Timely monitoring and periodic review of your finances to ensure you’re on track with your retirement plans
- Significantly reduce worry and sleepless night resulting from uncertainty with the state of your accounting, taxes and finances
- Comfort from our money back service guarantee
Your Service Delivery
Our CFO Services for medical professionals include all (full-service offering) or part of the following:
- Comprehensive review of existing accounting systems and/or set-up of an efficient system for data collection
- Monthly bookkeeping for your practice including monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts and payroll service administration
- Preparation of periodic management reports and annual financial statements for your practice
- Tax compliance services including filing of corporate and personal income tax returns, T4 and T5 slips
- Tax planning services including comprehensive review of your corporate structures for your practice, holding company and other relevant corporations; periodic review and implementation of tax planning ideas and assessing impact of tax changes
- Financial planning services in collaboration with your existing advisors or in partnership with our advisors.
Minimum cost for these services is $500 plus HST per month. Factors that impact the cost include complexity, size and nature of your practice as well as the number of services listed above that you require. Best value for your money comes from a comprehensive service offering.
We specialize in providing tailored accounting, tax and financial services for medical professionals. Ken Green, CPA, CA leads our medical professional practice. He is a Partner at GMS Professional Corporation and has several years of experience working with medical professionals in the Greater Toronto Area.
Get in touch today
How To Get A $10,000 Gift And Potentially Double It In Two Years
This Corona Virus pandemic has devastated the world economy and has caused enormous hardship on many fronts — for individuals and businesses. Throughout the pandemic, many governments around the world are providing support to their citizens and businesses to weather the storm caused by this virus.22 February 2022
Attention: Black Business Owners and Aspiring Black Business Owners – We Invite You To Join Us For 5 Days of Business Training Starting Oct 5
Can you commit to one hour a day for 5 days next week to learn and get a framework to build an amazing business? Learn from Celia, Ken, and other successful Black business owners as we share our experiences and show you the key things you must focus on to build, grow, and scale your22 February 2022
Information on the Recently Launched Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
n Monday, May 31, the Government of Canada announced the launch of the Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund. The application for this loan is now open and eligible Black business owners can now apply by going to: https://facecoalition.com/en The Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund, a component of the Black Entrepreneurship Program (BEP)22 February 2022
Are You Looking for a Side Business Opportunity?
If you’ve not yet heard, we have now launched an amazing opportunity for you to earn additional income with a side business providing Tax and Accounting Services. In 2009, I started providing tax filing and bookkeeping services to friends and a few clients as a side business while I was still employed full-time.22 February 2022